Welcome to Mount Pleasant Cottage School UFSD Admissions.
Mount Pleasant Cottage School UFSD serves residential and day students from various counties and is located at 1075 Broadway Pleasantville, NY 10591.
The school is responsible for receiving and processing all day student referrals. Day student packet referrals may be directed to the attention of Millicent Lee, Director of Student Services at (914) 769-0456, Ext. 1208 or email@example.com.
The JCCA agency is responsible for receiving and processing all residential student referrals. Residential student referrals may be directed to the JCCA intake department. Please contact Budy Garcia at (914) 741–4585 or firstname.lastname@example.org and/or Rose Druyan at (914) 741-4524 or email@example.com.
You can also use our link to enter your information here to receive a brochure and a call to learn more about our program.
Referral packets should minimally include:
- Psycho-social report and family history including current adjustment
- Psychological evaluation, preferably within one year.
- Psychiatric evaluation within the past year
- Current educational information such as grade levels (math and reading), transcript/report cards and current IEP; and
- Current medical information
Referrals will be reviewed within a week, and Ms. Tara Perrone, CSE Administrative Assistant, will be in contact with the family and referral source with a decision as to whether the student is suitable for further consideration.